The subject of interviews for my featured article would be about the benefits of classical music. I could ask musicians and conductors about experiences they may have gone through where classical music has really helped them. Some musicians I might try to contact would be a professional violinist, Taylor Davis, or a conductor at the Sarasota Youth Orchestra.
Some shooting locations I could take photos at could be at the Faith Baptist Church, the Sarasota High School Auditorium, or my own home. I would like to have access to a location with a stage. Some shots I might take could be a low angled shot of a soloist to make them appear taller. For the soloist shot, I would let a friend borrow my personal violin for her to “play”. I could instruct her on how to position the violin as I take pictures. Another shot I could take would be a picture of my personal violin. I would like the violin to be the only subject for the picture, with a black background to draw attention to the violin. I could blur out any scratches that may already present on my violin. My only needed props would be my violin, a friend, and a nice recital dress.
To schedule my interviews for my featured article, I will send emails to various musicians. Some of these musicians include my personal idol Taylor Davis, some of my previous conductors that teach at the Sarasota Youth Orchestra, and the director of the Sarasota Youth Orchestra. In these emails, I will ask questions regarding the impact of classical music on a person.
For my photos, I will acquire the necessary personnel and attire. To do this I will have a close friend, or I wear a fancy dress during a photo. I would like the focus of my picture to be a girl in the middle of her violin solo on a stage. I own many recital dresses that can be used for this picture. To make this picture more dramatic I would like my friend to wear a special black dress. I would also like the background to be dark. This would bring more attention to the color of the violin. At the location of my photoshoot, I have access to a spotlight that could highlight the person.
No comments:
Post a Comment