To make my featured article better, I added a picture of a piano that I have at my house to create more variation among instruments. To add more color to my featured pages I added some translucent boxes on the page to make the pages more eye-catching. To do this I firstly created a box, then filled it with a light blue. I turned the opacity of this box to 10. I added one box to each page. The first box is on the lower half of the first featured article page. The second box is on the upper half of the second featured article page. I did this to add more color to my article, thus making it more presentable and attractive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annotated Bibliography
My annotated bibliography includes information about many elements of the media world. I've learned information ranging from filming tec...
-
I hope this magazine can be perceived as a message to people about the beauty of classical music. Classical music has many healing and soot...
-
To make my featured article better, I added a picture of a piano that I have at my house to create more variation among instruments. To add ...
-
To edit the cover page of my magazine, I have added the month and year that the magazine issue would have come out, that being March 2021. M...
No comments:
Post a Comment