Magazine
Masthead: The Elevated Octave
Main Image: The main image of my magazine would be an elegant photograph of a string instrument. I was thinking the picture could be taken and edited to draw attention to the instrument's wood and color.
Selling Line: The world's best classical music magazine.
Typography/Font: The typography and fonts used for my magazine would be elegant. I want my magazine to feel luxurious to my readers. A more elegant and expensive element to the magazine to aspire to the wealthy audience's taste. No bubble or funky fonts.
Feature Article Title/Content/Image/s: My featured article would be titled “The Benefits of Classical Music”. In this article, I will include studies and research that show how classical music is beneficial. Some examples of benefits are that classical music can decrease blood pressure, relieve pain naturally, reduce stress levels, and aid in sleep. These benefits can draw in an elderly audience who experiences these problems. I could include images of instruments.
Content Page Styling/Article Title Ideas: For my content page I want to have a simpler design. Something straightforward with its purpose and not too distracting. Some article titles I could include would be “The life of Tchaikovsky”, “The oldest violin”, and “A New Uprising Conductor in Australia”. I could include images of conductors or opera houses around the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment