Friday, March 26, 2021

Creative Critical Reflecion

 Question 1: 

For Question 1, I have created a Prezi presentation to best display how my magazine product can use or challenge conventions as well as represent social groups or issues. This is the best format to use for Question 1 because I can explain my answer to its full extent.

Question 1 Response

Question 2:

For Question 2, I will use Prezi Screen Share to show my distribution methods. This is the best format to use for Question 2 because it allows me to elaborate on the method of distribution that I've created using Canva with the viewer seeing my face.

Question 2 Response

Question 3:

For Question 3, I will make a personal video using Prezi to discuss the development of my production skills throughout the creation of my magazine. By using this format, I am able to fully present to the viewer my ideas and development.

Question 3 Response

Question 4:

For Question 4, I will use Prezi to create a podcast that discusses how I have integrated technologies in my magazine project. A podcast will allow the listener to understand my full thought process.

Question 4 Response

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotated Bibliography

My annotated bibliography includes information about many elements of the media world. I've learned information ranging from filming tec...